We survey parents annually to find out their views about the school.
In 2022-23, the vast majority of parents report:
- Their children are happy.
- Their children feel safe. Pastoral care was seen as a key
- strength of the school.
- They know who to talk to if they are worried about their child
(Please see our Safeguarding information if you want to know who to talk to).
- Their children have not experienced bullying but feel incidences of bullying are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- That any concerns are dealt with properly. The school’s consultative approach was seen as a key strength.
- The school has high expectations.
- Their child does well at the school.
- The school communicates well with regard to how their child is doing.
- There is a good range of subjects available.
- Their child can take part in clubs and activities
- Would recommend the school to another parent. Parents particularly praised the school’s approach to transition.
Ofsted Parent View