- Personal Development
- Student Voice
"Student council members work with leaders to ensure that all pupils have an active voice in the school."OFSTED 2022
We have an active student council who meet regularly to discuss key issues. Students are nominated by their tutor group and receive leadership training. The student council is run by the Head Prefect team.
We survey students annually to find out their views about the school.
Results of the student surveys. We were happy that:
- The vast majority of respondents are happy at the school
- The vast majority of respondents feel safe at the school
- The vast majority of respondents have good relationships with friends
- The vast majority of respondents say they can learn well at the school
- The vast majority of respondents say their teachers help them to do well
- The vast majority of respondents think the clubs and activities programme offers something for them
- The vast majority of respondents are proud to come to this school.
Building on the feedback we have received, this year we have:
- Set up new student voice groups
- Created initiatives to celebrate diversity and promote tolerance
- Improved communication of key safeguarding messages
- Funded access to the late bus
|School council feedback voice You said we did||14th Mar 2023||Download|