Home to School Transport

School transport is not organised by the school – the Hampshire County Council Home to School Transport team deals with this.

You must apply for a bus pass if your child is eligible for transport to and from school. For more information and to apply for a bus pass go to the Hampshire County Council website – click here, or copy and paste the following into your web browser:


Please make the appropriate selection by following the links at the bottom of the site.

If you would like to contact school transport, please use the details below:

Contact number: 01962 846924.  (Please note that you cannot make an application by telephone.)

Email: north.schooltransport@hants.gov.uk