As with other establishments, it goes without saying that students, parents, carers and visitors should not come into the academy if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
Symptoms and what to do if you suspect you have symptoms are summarised clearly by the NHS here. An easy to read guide on stay at home guidance for you and your household can also be accessed by clicking here.
We recommend that visitors take a LFD test to check that they are not asymptomatic before arriving at school for their agreed appointment.
On arrival at school visitors will be required to:
– Wash/sanitise their hands on arrival
– Wear a face covering when indoors at all times
– Not enter restricted areas of school and follow instructions from the main office, always maintaining a 1 metre distance from others
– Refrain from handshakes and hugs.
– Follow instructions of school staff regarding ventilation and airflow whilst meeting
We apologise for not being able to give you our usual warm welcome, but we must take the current situation very seriously and look after the welfare of our pupils and staff.